Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Big Boy V6 MX is a large, full suspension scooter with a powerful, motorcycle engine.
- Motor: Morini S6-S (Sport)
- Oil Mixture Ratio: 30:1
- Top Speed: 50mph+
- Range: ??
- Clutch: 78mm centrifugal clutch
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Tension System: adjustable
- Brakes: front and rear hydraulic Magura Julie disc brakes
- Wheels: front carbon - rear aluminum
- Tires: 3.50-8
- Handlebars: mx style (hellbent)
- Forks: adjustable dual suspended
- Suspension: Noleen oil filled coil-over shocks
- Folding: yes
- Deck: aluminium
- Frame: aluminium
- Dry Weight: 65lbs
- Available colors: custom
The MX Morini S6-s(Sport)
The Standard TL-43
You'll never have to replaceEdit
You may eventually have to replaceEdit
The clutch shaft and its bearingsEdit
You should immediately replaceEdit