The Goped GSR29R is a race-oriented scooter released as a successor to the Goped GSR26R.
- Motor: Chung Yang GP290RS (Chinese)
- Oil Mixture Ratio: 25:1
- Top Speed: 30 mph
- Range: ??
- Clutch: 54mm centrifugal
- Transmission: Chain drive
- Tension System: manual
- Brakes: Front mechanical disc brake
- Wheels: Magnesium rims
- Tires: slick 10" air tires
- Handlebars: MX style bent
- Forks: dual steel
- Folding: Goped slide folding
- Deck: wood
- Frame: 4130 Chromyl
- Frame Protection: none
- Dry Weight: 32 lbs.
You'll never have to replaceEdit
You may eventually have to replaceEdit
The clutch shoes tend to wear faster than some other gopeds because the gsr29r use a 54mm clutch rather that a 78mm of some other gopeds. Be sure to check your clutch if you experiance fade in off the line power and speed. When replacing clutch shoes you may also want to replace your clutch drum and clutch bearing too.
You should immediately replaceEdit
See Also Edit
- Goped Item Listing: http://www.goped.com/products/gsr29/default.asp