The Goped GTR Interceptor is an on-road version of the Goped GTR. It sports street tires and higher gear ratio than its older bother. Check the GTR page for detailed info as this ver. only has different gearing, tires and lack of frame protection.
- Motor: Chung Yang GP460RS (Chinese)
- Top Speed: 30 mph
- Range: ??
- Clutch: 78mm centrifugal clutch
- Transmission: Chain drive 6:76 stock gearing
- Tension System: None, set by engine position
- Brakes: Front and Rear mechanical disc brakes
- Wheels: Magnesium rims
- Tires: Pr1mo Durotrap 3.00-4 (10")
- Handlebars: MX style bent
- Suspension: Front and Rear C. I. D. L. I.
- Folding: Goped slide folding
- Deck: wood
- Frame: 4130 Chromyl
- Frame Protection: None, trail ripper has additional engine bar and lower chain guard.
- Dry Weight: 46 lbs.
- Available colors: Matte black
SuspensionEditThe Goped GTRi has both front and rear C.I.D.L.I. suspension arms which allow for a full 6 inches of movement on both the front and rear. The suspension also acts as an acceleration depression resistant system in that the front suspension arm will resist depression when braking and the rear suspension will resist depression when accelerating.
Things you'll never have to replaceEdit
You may eventually have to replaceEdit
Clutch springs, and maybe a cylinder head and ring and piston
The support tubeEdit
You should immediately replaceEdit
Pocketbike clutch do fit and engage smoother than the 9k rpm stock clutch pack. However the casting is weak and they can fail in a manner that can damage the clutch drum. Recommended is a custom adapter to use the G43 clutches from a 3rd party "Toymaker" on goped forums.
See Also Edit
- Goped Item Listing: http://www.goped.com/Products/GTR46i/default.asp
- Manual: http://www.goped.com/products/Manual/goped-gas-manual-10-2006.pdf