The Goped GeoSport was marketed as "just like the Sport, but lighter, faster, quieter and easier on the environment." The GeoSport was quite similar to the Sport except for the engine and the addition of a handlebar-mounted clutch. This clutch allowed the driver to disengage the engine in order to let it idle while the scooter was standing still.
- Motor: Zenoah GZ25N14 (Japanese)
- Oil Mixture Ratio: 25:1
- Top Speed: 20 mph
- Range: 50 mi on 1 liter gas @cruising speed of 15-17 mph
- Clutch: Handlebar clutch (Trims the engine and spindle closer or farther away from the tire)
- Transmission: Spindle drive
- Tension System: ??
- Brakes: Front wheel caliper brakes
- Wheels: Plastic
- Tires: 6" hard tires
- Handlebars: welded T-bar
- Forks: dual steel
- Folding: Goped slide folding
- Deck: wood
- Frame: 4130 Chromyl
- Frame Protection: none
- Dry Weight: 21 lbs.
You'll never have to replaceEdit
You may eventually have to replaceEdit
The engine toggle spring It usually wears out every 6 months or so depending on the frequency of use
You should immediately replaceEdit