Martin Manufacturing Incorporated was one of the founders of the scooter industry. Their entire line consisted of full suspension scooters of all types. As of August 2010 they had ceased production on all their products, although they continue to support the people who have purchased their scooters by having a backstock of repair parts available for purchase through their website.
- 1st to migrate to Zenoah G23LH
- 1st to offer a 4 stroke off-roader
- 1st to use a 1.5 liter fuel tank
- 1st large displacement engine offering (the Mitsubishi 52)
- 1st to offer a Zenoah G230RC style engine on their base model Ministreet
- The chain drive on a scooter
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Error: Wrong 'notnamespace' parameter: 'Image'! Help:
notnamespace= empty string (Main) | Blog | Blog_talk | Category | Category_talk | File | File_talk | Forum | Forum_talk | Help | Help_talk | MediaWiki | MediaWiki_talk | Message_Wall | Message_Wall_Greeting | Module | Module_talk | Scooter_Wiki | Scooter_Wiki_talk | Talk | Template | Template_talk | Thread | User | User_blog | User_blog_comment | User_talk.
- Martin Monster website: http://martinmonster.com/