- Motor: Tanaka 40 (Japanese)
- Oil Mixture Ratio: 40:1
- Top Speed: 25 mph
- Range: ??
- Clutch: 78mm centrifugal clutch
- Transmission: Bladez belt transmission
- Tension System: puller bolts
- Brakes: front mechanical disc brakes and rear friction pedal
- Wheels: billet aluminum split rim wheels
- Tires: slick 10" air tires
- Handlebars: MX style clamped
- Forks: triple-clamped suspension
- Folding: Posi-lock folding
- Deck: wood
- Frame: stainless steel
- Frame Protection: none
- Dry Weight: 58lbs.
Belt driven reduction transmissionEdit
Like the other Tanaka Paverunners, the Paverunner 400GX has a simple belt transmission which connects the drive shaft to the rear wheel. The double pulley, a heavy steel double gear, can be lightened to improve performance.
The throttle is a simple finger lever which operates a bowden cable which is routed down through the support pole and deck to the carburettor of the engine.
You'll never have to replaceEdit
You may eventually have to replaceEdit
You should immediately replaceEdit
See Also Edit
- Tanaka item listing: http://tanakapowerequipment.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TPB-400GX